What You Should Expect From A Remote Staffing Agency In 2022
If you have low expectations, you won’t be disappointed.
That’s the idea, at least. Keeping expectations low means avoiding the disappointment that comes with inevitable poor results. But that turns into a cycle of setting the bar ever lower and seeing lesser results as your version of excellence.
That’s basically chasing after failure. Expect less, get less, never know it could be different.
Not a great way to run the show. But, when it comes to working with staffing agencies, most companies are conditioned to simply have low expectations. They lower their standards for temporary employees, standards they’d otherwise keep high for direct employees. “Temps,” after all, must be unsuitable for direct hire, otherwise why would they be at a staffing agency?
But working with Boldly is different. We want you to have high expectations, and we want you pleasantly surprised when we exceed even that.
If that seems like a bridge too far, let us explain.
The Value Of High Expectations
High expectations are scary.
You’re either bracing for disappointment or confrontation. Lower expectations are much easier to work with, especially if you’re struggling with a gap on your team that has to be filled quickly. But your clients still have high expectations, and you can’t function on anything less than the best if you hope to meet your client’s needs.
High expectations aren’t a bad thing. It’s simply about wanting quality and expecting that outcome. High expectations have many benefits, including:
- Attracting the best people. High expectations tend to generate a quality output. You’ll attract the right people for your team, and the best clients.
- Spurring high performers to excellence. People who are motivated by a challenge or by results will thrive when expectations are high.
- Retaining the best people. Just as high expectations attract and encourage a top-shelf team, it also makes them stick around. They’ll be frustrated (and leave, or check out) when expectations are low and everyone is performing less than they could. It goes against their values, and they find it frustrating to see lesser work rewarded or legitimized. Low performing people will not stick around, and that’s OK.
- Building a positive culture. People involved in an organization that’s all about quality in what is expected from job performance, output, and teamwork end up creating a positive culture. It’s a kind of Pygmalion effect, where internal expectation drives external behavior and outcome.
- Increasing productivity. There’s the old saying that if you have something that needs to get done, you should give it to the busiest person. Why? Because they have high personal expectations. They’re productive, and driven to succeed. Between their own drive, and people realizing they produce, they’re busy. Expect impressive things, and people produce impressively.
- Encouraging goal creation. Goals exist where expectations are high. When expectations are low, status quo suffices. That’s not a recipe for growth.
All good to know, but how does this have anything to do with choosing a remote staffing agency?
In short, when you have low expectations for remote staffing, you bring in people who will meet those. You don’t end up with a team that fits what you see on this list.
Don’t let challenging hiring and labor issues convince you otherwise. You should expect exceptional executive assistants, a painless process to access them, and an overall experience that reduces your burden while propelling you towards growth.
Why We Expect You To Expect More
Working with Boldly is different from your experience with a typical staffing agency.
For starters, we’re a remote staffing agency that specializes in high-end executive assistants with 10-15 years of experience. That’s our norm. As our clients often tell us, the executive assistants they get from us are usually better and work harder than their in-house staff.
We’ve spent a decade developing an expertise in what top-notch executive assistants need to be. It’s what we specialize in. You rely on accounting experts, legal experts, IT experts—think of us as the executive assistant experts.
We know who and how to hire. We know what qualifies someone as an excellent executive assistant. It’s more than just skill sets and experience, but a combination of that, and then some. It’s personality, work style, and knowing who to match with which clients. We’ve built our entire hiring and vetting process around that understanding, carefully choosing only the best from thousands of applicants.
But it’s even more than that; it’s not just the amazing quality of our executive assistants, but the opportunity you have to access them. We want you to expect more:
- Instead of viewing remote staff as the backup plan when you can’t hire someone directly, you see a virtual executive assistant as the preferred choice.
- Instead of expecting lackluster performance from a temp, you experience better-than-imagined performance that puts you on the same playing field as Fortune 500 companies.
- Instead of expecting a temp to clear your daily task lists, you find yourself with an executive assistant you trust enough to build a solid working relationship with.
- Instead of an outsider lending a hand now and then, you find yourself with an executive assistant completely integrated with your team.
- Instead of expecting budget limitations to lessen the quality of your executive assistant, you find a subscription staffing option that’s just right for you, one you can easily change as your needs change.
- Instead of employing someone directly with all of the complexity and cost that comes with that, you can get an executive assistant quickly without any hiring hassle.
Imagine the best, and then go for it. Because you can actually have it in your next executive assistant. So we’re going to be Bold about it, regarding what you should expect for 2022 and on.
We want you to completely flip your current expectations about remote staffing agencies on their head. If your current staffing agency isn’t offering you the best people, if they aren’t offering you executive assistants you’d hire in a heartbeat, if they aren’t assigning you someone in a matter of days instead of months, if they aren’t removing the entire administrative burden of employment and replacing it with a simple monthly payment free from locked-in contracts…your expectations are too low.
We want you to expect more, and we’d love to talk to you about that. Just one easy conversation, and 2022 can be the amazing year when your business changes for the better.
Topic: Remote Staffing
Updated on December 19th, 2022