We’ve pulled together some of the most important things that need addressing in order to keep your team powering through to success and one thing you might find surprising, financial reward isn’t the be-all and end-all for most people…
- Feedback – your team want to know how well they’re doing, so tell them! Almost everyone responds well to positive recognition when they’ve achieved great things, and equally, employees need to know when they’re not doing so well. Just make sure you deliver both pieces of information in an appropriate manner, nobody likes to be put down publically.
- Incentive scheme – tangible bonuses for being productive? Sounds obvious, but it works.
- Workload – make sure it’s manageable. Sure, your team shouldn’t be sat around twiddling their thumbs, but equally they need to know that they can achieve their workload. A regularly unmanageable task list is not conducive to productivity and breeds discontent.
- Communication – make sure your team knows everything that they need to know. Have you made some game-changing decisions for the business? Make sure you keep the team informed – communication makes people feel valued. Regular communication also helps people voice concerns as they arise rather than bottle them up.
- Training – make sure that your team has the tools, training and support that they need to do their job – seems obvious, but oh-so-important.
- Share your vision – and how your team fit into that vision. If people feel like they are valued and working towards a common goal, they’ll be far more productive.
For more information on how Boldly and our premier virtual assistant services can benefit the productivity of your business, visit our website at https://Boldly.com. You never know how the addition of a professional VA to your team could help productivity and increase morale.