Project Manager (Remote)
This is a rewarding and exciting long term opportunity to work alongside senior level executives and successful business owners as they grow their business and make a greater difference in the world.
We are searching for experienced applicants from the United States who share our obsession with quality and outstanding service. This is a part-time W2 employee position with the opportunity to become full-time in due course, based on performance.
Boldly’s team of talented professionals has left behind the daily commute for the advantages of working remotely, and the flexibility that it allows them. As an experienced project manager, you’ll support entrepreneurs, small business owners, and executives from successful companies with a wide range of tasks, and have the opportunity to develop new skill sets as you get exposure to a variety of companies and industries.
As a market leading premium business support company Boldly drives the success of hundreds of dynamic growing small and medium-size businesses, not for profits and international companies with Project Management, Executive Assistance, Marketing support and more—all offered on a remote basis.
This position starts at part-time with the opportunity to become full-time in due course based on performance.
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning - visit our jobs page at https://boldly.com/jobs/
You’ll be supporting growing businesses with these kind of activities:
- Overseeing projects and coordinating amongst team members.
- Managing administrative functions that align with project support.
- Monitoring project deliverables and performance.
- Coordinating schedules, planning meetings and travel.
- Undertaking research, collecting and analysing information.
- Assisting with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Other executive-level admin support as necessary.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a project management position.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay (starting at $20 an hour)
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing mentorship to help you succeed
- A fun and collaborative team environment
- Technical support
- A positive company culture that understands work/life balance
- An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
- Fun company swag!
Boldly is currently hiring in the following 23 States:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
Apply to Join Us