Administrative & Marketing Assistant (Remote)
You are an experienced professional with a positive outlook and a passion for helping others succeed. You are looking for a long-term career opportunity with a company that is committed to work-life balance, and that promotes a culture of respect, kindness and transparency. You are an excellent communicator, you take great pride in the quality of your work, you are a stickler for details, you are tech savvy, you excel at multitasking—and you do it all with a smile!
As a premium executive assistant company we set the standard for remote professionals. We are proudly certified as a Great Place to Work, and our accolades include being named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “50 Best Small Workplaces”, and Entrepreneur Magazine in their Entrepreneur 360 List as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America.” Military Friendly named us as part of the Top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employers, and FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to watch for. We are also accredited by Flexa as a truly flexible employer.
We believe that it is possible to have a rewarding career that doesn’t conflict with your personal responsibilities and life choices. Our diverse team includes parents, military spouses, caregivers, and those with unique life situations where working remotely, part time and on a flexible schedule is not just a ‘nice to have’. As a woman owned business, we are intimately familiar with the challenges women and minorities face in the workplace and we are committed to maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all. And of course, as a remote-first company since our inception in 2012, we are long-time established experts at leading and succeeding in a remote work environment!
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning—visit our jobs page at https://boldly.com/jobs/
About the position
This is a rewarding long-term career opportunity to work alongside established Fortune 500 companies, senior-level executives, and successful business owners of small and medium size businesses as they make a greater impact in the world. As an Administrative & Marketing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to choose the companies that you support based on company values and your preferences, and to create long-term partnerships with the executives that you support as you develop new skill sets and get exposure to a variety of industries. You will join our team as a part-time employee with the opportunity to become full-time in due course, based on performance.
As an Administrative & Marketing Assistant you’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks including:
- Coordinate schedules, planning meetings and travel.
- Conduct research on various topics.
- Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Invoice tracking and light bookkeeping.
- Email management.
- Customer/supplier support.
- Create excel spreadsheets.
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed.
Event and project support:
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors and event coordinators.
- Track projects to ensure work is done on time and on budget.
- Coordinate logistics and travel plans.
- Track and communicate with various stakeholders.
- Communicate on behalf of executive/ business owner.
- Distribute communications materials including press releases, blog articles, content, newsletters and marketing materials.
- Schedule social media updates and regularly monitor social media platforms, responding to mentions, comments, and direct inquiries.
- Upload blog posts on various platforms.
- Upload content to create email marketing campaigns.
- Report on, analyze, and draw insights from marketing metrics.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a combination of administrative, project/ event management and marketing-related roles.
- An all-rounder and team player who is comfortable performing and managing a versatile workload.
- Organized and able to prioritize work and tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience supporting and working with c-level executives and business owners.
- Knowledgeable about social media platforms and third-party social management tools.
- Knowledgeable about data collection and social analytics.
- Tech savvy.
Benefits you'll love:
- W2 employment status
- Competitive pay starting at $22 an hour (£17 in the UK)
- Opportunities for pay raises
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Technology stipend
Show me the Perks, Perks, Perks!
- Flexible work hours
- Work part-time or full-time hours
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Steady work with the same clients for years!
- Choose the clients who you want to work with
- Join a team of like minded professionals
- Paid onboarding
- Work with a dedicated Team Leader to help you succeed with ongoing mentorship
- In house technical support
- Opportunities for collaboration with other members of the Boldly team
- Camaraderie and all around support with our Team Slack
- Learning and development opportunities in different industries
- A positive and thriving company culture that understands work/life balance
- An opportunity to grow with a leader in the remote work space
- Company newsletters, team shares, quizzes, prizes, charity events, and celebrations
- Fun company swag!
Remote work is thriving and the future is bright! Don’t miss out on joining us!
Boldly is currently hiring in the following 22 States, and in the UK:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Apply to Join Us