What Caliber of Staff Can You Expect?
Meet some of our team members—all experienced remote staff who have the skills, maturity, and passion to move your business forward.
- 12+ years in the banking industry
- Experienced project manager
- Communication & brand expert
“Working as a Virtual Assistant is very satisfying. I am constantly learning new things, while using my skills to support clients I like and respect.”Heather
“We used to have top notch quality support in banking so when we started our own business we looked up several virtual assistance companies to match our desired standard. I cannot recommend Boldly's service highly enough!”Rafa Sarandeses Partner, Third Way
- 11 years as Marketing Manager
- Responsible for content & event production
- Fluent in English, German, and French
“Working with people who share common business values is very fulfilling for me.”Carmen
“Carmen has the exact skill set I need – fluent in Swiss German – and from day one she has been able to adapt to my working style and my needs. Not only that – she is very productive, thinks outside the box, asks the right questions and anticipates what I need! ”Goncalo Crespo Founder, Music&Co
- 20 years supporting C-level execs
- Extremely organized, efficient and productive
- Diverse skillset from bookkeeping, admin to customer service.
“I love working for Boldly because of the diversity of the work, and inspiring clients.”Cyndi
“Working with Cyndi, I have been able to focus on the highest leverage tasks and have a reliable partner in the process. The fact that Boldly matches its assistants to your needs and personality is invaluable.”Jon Davis Management Consultant
- 10 years supporting C-level execs
- Specialist in co-ordinating complex travel itineraries
- Organizes busy schedules across continents and timezones
“It's great working with such determined clients and being part of their success.”Prudence
“Prudence, is very committed to our success and has integrated rapidly into our working culture. It is really a pleasure to work with her and has been a great time saving decision for our business!”Nathalie Rozencwajg Architect
- 20 years in the media industry
- Senior Administrator to top level executives
- Passionate life and business organizer
“Working as a VA enables me to work with amazing clients. Each day is a new challenge.”Andrea
“I’ve been working with Andrea for several years now. I no longer do any scheduling and I’m no longer first responder on my emails. Things are happening that weren’t before because I wouldn’t get round to scheduling them. I have fuller and more productive weeks.”David Jaffa Founder, Penda Learning
- 12 years in communications, development & strategy
- Accomplished writer and editor
- Experienced in technology and non-profit startup environments
“Growing my experience and applying my skills with dynamic and inspiring clients can't be beaten.”Kali
“Kali has helped me and my business get to the next level. With both administrative and marketing support she has given me the freedom to expand my business.”Josh McNary Marketing Technologist
- 11 years in project/program development
- Specializes in managing logistics, research, and client relations
- Experience in civil service, small business, and non-profits
“For me there is a huge satisfaction seeing clients' projects take off.”Catherine
“Cat has become a real asset for our business. You only have to tell her things once and you can trust she will carry it through. She has been adaptable and a quick learner.”Stu Loeser Media Strategist
We understand that performance and reliability are critical so we focus extensively on the quality of our team members—providing you with experienced professionals who have the skills to step straight in and play a key role in your business. Your dedicated staff of virtual assistants, marketers and more can integrate into your team to interact seamlessly with your clients, suppliers, and other team members.How We Work
Want to see more of our team?
Visit our team page to meet more of the people that make it happen.Go team
Let’s start the conversation.
Tell us what you need so you can meet your new staff.
Find out if Boldly is a good fit for your business.
Shoot us your name and email address and we'll send you more information to help you decide.