Full-time Executive Assistant (Remote, West Coast)
You have 7 years of experience as an executive assistant working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple high-level executives. At this point in your career, your #1 priority is to join a fully remote company that prioritizes flexibility in the workplace, and that promotes a culture of respect, kindness, and transparency. You are a team player with excellent communication skills and a positive outlook who cares deeply about helping others succeed. You take great pride in the quality of your work; you are proactive, dynamic, flexible, tech-savvy, results-oriented, and a stickler for details! And you do it all with a smile!
We believe that it is possible to have a rewarding career that doesn’t conflict with your personal responsibilities and life choices. Our diverse team of executive assistants includes parents, military spouses, caregivers, and those with unique life situations where working remotely is not just a ‘nice to have’. Fostering a thriving company culture where everyone has a sense of belonging and enjoys coming to work is our # 1 priority. As a woman-owned business, we are intimately familiar with the challenges women and minorities face in the workplace and we are committed to maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all. And of course, as a remote-first company since our inception in 2012, we are longtime established experts at leading and succeeding in a remote work environment!
As a premium executive assistant company, we set the standard for remote professionals. We’ve been proudly certified as a Great Place to Work for 5 years in a row, and our accolades include being named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “50 Best Small Workplaces”, and Entrepreneur Magazine in their Entrepreneur 360 List as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” and by Color Magazine as a top Inclusive Workplace. Military Friendly named us as part of the Top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employers, and FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to watch for. We are also accredited by Flexa as a truly flexible employer.
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning - visit our jobs page at https://boldly.com/jobs/
About the position
We are currently seeking a full-time employee to serve as an Executive Assistant supporting one of our clients, a large venture capital firm with global reach. In this role, you will partner with other Boldly team members to provide executive assistance to select executives in the company. The role is heavily focused on scheduling and calendar management. Ideally, you have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is located on the West Coast so while the role is open to all time zones and fully remote, Pacific or Mountain time is preferred.
Joining Boldly as a full-time W2 employee is a rewarding long-term career opportunity. As a Boldly employee, your work will be 100% remote and flexible with no night or weekend work. This means that while you will be expected to work a 40-hour week, there is flexibility in the hours that you choose to work based on personal preferences.
- Executive Assistance/General Admin
- Help manage the calendars for multiple executives and schedule external meetings across time zones
- Make travel arrangements if needed
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of direct hands-on experience as an executive assistant or senior administrative assistant to one or more executives (general admin experience as part of another role will not qualify)
- A minimum of 4 years of calendar management experience including coordinating meetings, appointments, and schedules for executives
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in executive travel coordination, including flights, lodging, and ground transportation
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing and organizing the email inbox of senior leaders
- Advanced knowledge of online software such as Google Workspace, Office 365, Zoom, and other popular productivity tools
- Ability to multitask with ease and prioritize work as needed
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines
- Solution driven!
Benefits you'll love, for full-time employees:
- W2 employment status
- Pay rate of $27 an hour with regular pay raises throughout your tenure
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, with 100% of the premium paid by Boldly
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off including vacation/sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Technology stipend
- Ongoing mentoring and support from your Boldly Team Leader to help you succeed with clients
Please note that the requirements in this job description are the minimum qualifications to join our team of premium executive assistants and we are unable to consider any applicant who does not have at least 7 years of experience as an executive assistant. Additionally, Boldly considers LinkedIn to be the foundation of your professional online presence and we require all candidates that wish to apply to have an up-to-date LinkedIn Profile.
At Boldly, we are committed to hiring military spouses and recognize that their unique circumstances pose significant obstacles to employment. We understand that military families often experience frequent relocations and we offer our support by reducing barriers that may hinder their employment. If you are a military spouse with diverse experience, please take care to show us with your detailed resume how your experience aligns with the requirements listed above. By understanding your experience, we can better assess how your background aligns with our open position.