Bilingual Executive Assistant - English / French (Remote)
We are seeking part-time and full-time employees to serve as Executive Assistants supporting long-term clients throughout the United States.
You are fluent in French and English and have 7 years of experience as an executive assistant working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple high-level executives. At this point in your career your #1 priority is to join a fully remote company that prioritizes flexibility in the workplace, and that promotes a culture of respect, kindness, and transparency. You are a team player with excellent communication skills and a positive outlook who cares deeply about helping others succeed. You take great pride in the quality of your work; you are proactive, dynamic, flexible, tech-savvy, results-oriented, and a stickler for details! And you do it all with a smile!
We believe that it is possible to have a rewarding career that doesn’t conflict with your personal responsibilities and life choices. Our diverse team of executive assistants includes parents, military spouses, caregivers, and those with unique life situations where working remotely, part-time or full-time, and on a flexible schedule is not just a ‘nice to have’. Fostering a thriving company culture where everyone has a sense of belonging and enjoys coming to work is our # 1 priority. As a woman-owned business, we are intimately familiar with the challenges women and minorities face in the workplace and we are committed to maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all. And of course, as a remote-first company since our inception in 2012, we are longtime established experts at leading and succeeding in a remote work environment!
As a premium executive assistant company, we set the standard for remote professionals. We’ve been proudly certified as a Great Place to Work for 5 years in a row, and our accolades include being named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “50 Best Small Workplaces”, and Entrepreneur Magazine in their Entrepreneur 360 List as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” and by Color Magazine as a top Inclusive Workplace. Military Friendly named us as part of the Top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employers, and FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to watch for. We are also accredited by Flexa as a truly flexible employer.
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning - visit our jobs page at https://boldly.com/jobs/
About the position
This is a rewarding long-term career opportunity to support established Fortune 500 companies, senior-level executives, and successful business owners as they make a greater impact in the world.
As a Boldly Employee, you will have the opportunity to choose the companies you support based on company values and your preferences, and to create long-term partnerships with the executives that you support as you develop new skill sets and get exposure to a variety of industries.
Your work will be 100% remote and flexible with no night or weekend work. This means that even if you choose to ramp up to a 40-hour week, there can still be an element of flexibility in the hours that you choose to work based on your personal preference.
As an executive assistant, you’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks, including:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendars
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings
- Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf
- Managing multiple email inboxes for executives
- Managing expenses
- Providing customer/supplier support
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of direct hands-on experience as an executive assistant or senior administrative assistant to one or more executives (general admin experience as part of another role will not qualify)
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French to native standards
- A minimum of 4 years of calendar management experience including coordinating meetings, appointments, and schedules for executives
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in executive travel coordination, including flights, lodging, and ground transportation
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing and organizing the email inbox of senior leaders
- Advanced knowledge of online software such as Google Workspace, Office 365, Zoom, and other popular productivity tools
- Ability to multitask with ease and prioritize work as needed
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines
- Solution driven!
Benefits you'll love, for both part-time and full-time employees:
- W2 employment status
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule within regular business hours
- Ability to work PT (at a minimum of 25 hours a week) or FT hours
- Starting pay at $24-$28 an hour with regular pay raises throughout your tenure (starting pay is calculated based on your experience, location, and whether you’ll be working full-time)
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off including vacation/sick leave, holidays, and parental leave
- Technology stipend
- Paid wellness events
- Ongoing mentoring and support from your Boldly Team Leader to help you succeed with clients
- Full-time employees are also eligible for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, with 100% of the premium paid by Boldly
Please note that the requirements in this job description are the minimum qualifications to join our team of premium executive assistants and we are unable to consider any applicant who does not have at least 7 years of experience as an executive assistant. Additionally, Boldly considers LinkedIn to be the foundation of your professional online presence and we require all candidates that wish to apply to have an up-to-date LinkedIn Profile.
At Boldly, we are committed to hiring military spouses and recognize that their unique circumstances pose significant obstacles to employment. We understand that military families often experience frequent relocations and we offer our support by reducing barriers that may hinder their employment. If you are a military spouse with diverse experience, please take care to show us with your detailed resume how your experience aligns with the requirements listed above. By understanding your experience, we can better assess how your background aligns with our open position.