Legal Assistant (Remote)
You are an experienced executive assistant or legal assistant with a positive outlook and a passion for helping others succeed. You are looking for either a part-time or full-time, long-term career opportunity with a company that is committed to work-life balance, and that promotes a culture of respect, kindness and transparency. You are an excellent communicator, you take great pride in the quality of your work, you are a stickler for details, you are tech savvy, you excel at multitasking—and you do it all with a smile!
As a premium executive assistant company we set the standard for remote professionals. We are proudly certified as a Great Place to Work, and our accolades include being named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “50 Best Small Workplaces”, and Entrepreneur Magazine in their Entrepreneur 360 List as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America”. Military Friendly named us as part of the Top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employers, and FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to watch for. We are also accredited by Flexa as a truly flexible employer.
We believe that it is possible to have a rewarding career that doesn’t conflict with your personal responsibilities and life choices. Our diverse team of business support specialists includes parents, military spouses, caregivers, and those with unique life situations where working remotely, part-time or full-time and on a flexible schedule is not just a ‘nice to have’. As a woman owned business, we are intimately familiar with the challenges women and minorities face in the workplace and we are committed to maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all. And of course, as a remote first company since our inception in 2012, we are longtime established experts at leading and succeeding in a remote work environment!
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning—visit our jobs page at https://boldly.com/jobs/
About the position
This is a rewarding long-term career opportunity to work alongside established Fortune 500 companies, senior-level executives, and successful business owners of small and medium size businesses as they make a greater impact in the world. As a legal assistant, you will have the opportunity to choose the companies that you support based on company values and your preferences, and to create long-term partnerships with the executives that you support as you develop new skill sets and get exposure to a variety of industries.
We are seeking part-time and full-time employees to serve as Executive Assistants supporting clients throughout the United States. Working hours will quickly ramp up to your desired availability as you choose the clients you’ll work with and get started with them. Ideally, you have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
As a Boldly employee, your work will be 100% remote and flexible with no night or weekend work. This means that even if you choose to ramp up to a 40-hour week, there can still be an element of flexibility in the hours that you choose to work based on your personal preference.
As a legal assistant you’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks including:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendars.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Supporting legal firms or corporate/non-profit legal departments with administrative tasks as needed.
- Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
- Email management.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Managing expenses.
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Providing customer/supplier support.
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of direct hands-on experience as an executive assistant or legal assistant to one or more executives.
- A minimum of 4 years of calendar management experience including coordinating meetings, appointments, and schedules for executives.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of online software such as Google Workspace, Office 365, Zoom, and other popular productivity tools.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
Benefits you'll love, for both part-time and full-time employees:
- W2 employment status
- Starting pay at $24-$28 an hour (£18 in the UK) with regular pay raises throughout your tenure (starting pay is calculated based on your experience, location, and whether you’ll be working full-time)
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off including vacation/sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Technology stipend
- Ongoing mentoring and support from your Boldly Team Leader to support you succeed with clients
- Full-time employees are also eligible for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, with 100% of the premium paid by Boldly
Show me the Perks, Perks, Perks!
- Flexible work hours
- Work part-time (starting at 25 hours) or full-time
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Steady work with the same clients for years!
- Choose the clients who you want to work with
- Join a team of like minded professionals
- Paid onboarding
- In house technical support
- Opportunities for collaboration with other members of the Boldly team
- Vibrant online community of support and camaraderie
- Learning and development opportunities in different industries
- A positive and thriving company culture that understands work/life balance
- Paid wellness events
- An opportunity to grow with a leader in the remote work space
- Company newsletters, team shares, quizzes, prizes, charity events, and celebrations
- Fun company swag!
Remote work is thriving and the future is bright! Don’t miss out on joining us!
Boldly is currently hiring in the UK and in ALL of the 48 states within the contiguous United States!!
(Excluding Washington D.C., Alaska, and Hawaii.)
Please note that Boldly considers LinkedIn to be the foundation of your professional online presence and we require all candidates that wish to apply to have an up to date LinkedIn Profile.